Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Decor.

Here are some of the many Christmas decorations that
we have put up around our house!
I love Christmas and it's my absolute favorite
season to decorate for!


My pink Lilly Pulitzer tree!




Still constantly adding ornaments to it! Hopefully I will
have some more after Christmas.




Lilly stockings in my room.


This is the tree in our Family Room.
It is decorated with only Disney Hallmark
ornaments.

Trying to get different pictures with different
settings on my camera..




One of Tinker's many hiding spots.


Little Daisy laying on the couch.


Nativity.


Cookie & milk set up for Santa.
Placement from Preppy in Paradise!


Kitchen Dining table.







Card tree!


New Christmas countdown calendar.
Also from Preppy in Paradise!


Stockings in the Living Room!
Mine was missing in the picture above..
because I just got it back from being monogrammed today!




Tree in the movie room.. This one is also
assorted Disney ornaments. With a gold theme.



Noticing the Disney theme here?





Deco Mesh decorated front door.. inspired by Pinterest!








 Like my decorations? Not sure what mom is going to
do without me next year.


All courtesy of either Home goods, TJ Maxx, or my love,
Target.






 Stockings!



I love how the top of these Curio Cabinets turned out!



 Our big tree completely filled with Disney Ornaments.


Trying to get a picture of my outside decorations and 
lights. FAIL. Need to figure this out on my camera.


The front door at night time with the lights on!

How do you like our Holiday decor?
I think I did a pretty good job this year!

Only 4 days!

xoxo,

Little Miss Southern Love


14 comments :

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

It looks great! I love the jars filled with ornaments, candy cane, and ribbon on the kitchen counter!

Kasey said...

love all of your decor! way cute :)

The Sweet Life said...

Love it all!!! Very festive!

krystal said...

The pink tree is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Ah I LOVE your Lilly tree!! The cutest!

sSe said...

All of these decorations are adorable, especially the Lily Tree!

Unknown said...

Your decorations look great! Especially love the Disney-I am such a sucker for it. Oh, be sure to check out my latest blog post-it includes you!! :)

Elizabeth | The Blush Magnolia said...

Love them all! The pink Lilly tree is my favorite! I always had a pink tree in my room when I lived with roommates and I was able to sneak it in this year - but Corey was not a fan!

Lindsey said...

You did great, and such a pretty home!

melissa said...

Beautiful Christmas decor ... LOVE you Lilly tree!!

natasha {schue love} said...

The pink tree is SOO cute!! Merry Christmas!! :)

Amanda said...

Gorgeous decorations! Hope you had a very happy holiday and Merry Christmas!

3 Peanuts said...

It all look beautiful. You did a lovely job!!!! Happy New Year!!

♡ Mrs. BSK {Preppy Wife Preppy Life} said...

You did such a nice job decorating! I cannot wait to start my lilly Christmas tree!! That was the perfect idea!