Monday, December 12, 2011

Last day of nursing school!

We had our last day of nursing school last Thursday!


 It's hard to imagine we have grown from first-year
nursing students who knew nothing ... 


Into almost half-way done nursing students who kinda
knew a little bit ...


 Into super-smart graduate nurses ready to pass our boards, 
get fantastic jobs, and get out into the working world!


Though it was bittersweet to have our last day I am SO thankful
to have been through all the different happy and sad times
I went through during nursing school. I think it
was truly two of the best years of my life and I 
did so much growing and learning about myself. Ultimately,
I am SO thankful for Preppy Wife Preppy Life and [MK]. 
If it weren't for nursing school I would not have this fantastic
couple in my life! I love them both so much and I could not
have made it through nursing school without them.

And- I know, I know.. I didn't post about graduation yet
because I wanted to actually finish school before
I made my post about graduation (even though it happened
in August)!
We also had our traditional nursing pinning ceremony
this weekend and another post on that will 
be coming shortly.

No more school = more blogging!! Hooray!!

This week the three of us are doing our Kaplan NCLEX
review course in preparation for our boards.


Anyone else graduate this semester?

xoxo,
Little Miss Southern Love

6 comments :

Rebecca said...

congrats!! my big sis is a nursing major =]

Arielle said...

Congratulations!! :-) That's so exciting to be done! Have a great week & good luck on the boards!

Lindsay // Vineyard Loveknots said...

Yay congrats!!!
You 2 are adorable in your Lilly caps AND dresses. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

Brittany said...

Congratulations! Hope there is prosperity and many career opportunities to come! :)

Amanda said...

Congratulations! I'm so proud of you!!!

Andrea said...

Congratulations!! What an accomplishment!! You should be very proud of yourself, as we are!