Thursday, December 15, 2011

Preppy in Paradise: Real Housewives of the North Pole Holiday Open House!

My favorite monogram shop in Fort Myers, Preppy in Paradise,
had a fun holiday open house to kick off the holiday season!
My mom, [MD] and Beverly from Preppy Wife Preppy Life
joined in for the fun!
My wedding planner, Along Came Stephanie, also
had a booth at the event with a yummy candy bar! 
It was such a fun event with delicious cocktails
and appetizers.
We also got lots of monogramemd gifts for Christmas
presents that I can't wait to show you!

 [MD] and Beverly from Preppy Wife Preppy Life

 Beverly from Preppy Wife Preppy Life and I!

 Checking out all the goodies.. We got these cute blue tote
bags filled with goodies as we entered the store. Clearly
my mom has already found lots of great gifts.



 Don't you love the monogrammed valence?

 Yes, my baby's bottom will always be covered
with something like this! (one day)

LOVE! these adorable children's dresses.. Hello
family pictures! 

 Too bad I don't know any fellow gator fans having
any baby girl's any time soon.. love these.

 Font and monogram example board!


 Nothing better than a tree trimmed with monogrammed
goodies!

I even won a little candle gift in the raffle!

It was such a fun event that I am so glad the lovely 
ladies at Preppy in Paradise decided to throw! I 
hope they continue the tradition on to next year!

Don't forget to keep Preppy in Paradise
in mind for all your monogrammed 
gifting needs.. They will monogram
anything whether you bought it from
them or not. More on that to come soon!


xoxo,

Little Miss Southern Love

6 comments :

Lindsey said...

Such a cute event! I love going to things like that and being able to pick up gifts at the same time. I love your Lilly shirt!

Arielle said...

Fun! :) I LOVE those gator diaper covers:)

Claire said...

Can I come down there? This looks adorable! I loooove your top btw what is it?!

Elizabeth | The Blush Magnolia said...

Such a fun event! I love monogram parties and this seems like a fabulous one!

nomo wino daph said...

Now that looks too fun & something I would so enjoy!!

Be sure to swing by and enter my Scarlet Threads Giveaway!! Hope you have a great weekend:)

Amanda said...

What a fun fun time! Glad you got some great goodies :)