Friday, January 6, 2012

Company Christmas Party.

Hello Bloggers!

I know, it's been quite a while since I have blogged..
but I am back! Christmas was a crazy whirlwind around
here (and I lost my camera cord)
 and I am just now going to be posting about the week
of Christmas. I have been getting back into the swing
of blog reading and I will have more posts coming soon.

My parents had their annual Christmas party for 
their office.. and of course [KP] & I were in attendance
as always. It was a great night!

 Mom & Step-dad


 [KP] & I- Got to wear my Adelson and 
my Gold Resort Chic Wedges!

[KP] admitted that he doesn't care
for my hair super curled (ha!) sooo I have been 
practicing with my 1 1/2 inch iron.. Whatcha think?! 




And my brother and his gf [MH].

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas
and a Happy New Year!

More Christmas posts coming soon.

xoxo,

Little Miss Southern Love

4 comments :

Amanda said...

You all look gorgeous! Glad you had a good time at the Christmas party:)

Kaitlyn said...

I found your blog through Southern Vogue. Love your dress and that Christmas tree is stunning! You and your fiance are too precious!

♡ Mrs. BSK {Preppy Wife Preppy Life} said...

Aww I love all the pictures! You all look amazing!!

Elizabeth | The Blush Magnolia said...

Love all the photos! So jealous that you can wear Lilly to Holiday parties! I wish I could bit think it might look silly with scarves and a giant peacoat!

Love the new hair style! I've always used rollers when I wanted larger curls but have been trying out a 1 1/2 iron recently too! So far I like it! Any tips you've found?