Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Bridal Talk Tuesday: Bash Booths


Linking up with Elizabeth
over at Life with Elizabeth today
for my first Bridal Talk Tuesday in a long time!

Today I am going to introduce you
to our photo booth! His name is Bash
and I think he is amazing!

We hired the über talented ladies at Bash Booths
to supply our photo booth that is going to 
make our reception SO much fun.
Before hiring Bash Booths I had been scouring 
the internet for local photo booth companies, 
ultimately disappointed in the small, plain black
photo booths. Since I had considered Bash Booths
sister company (literally) for my wedding photos, I was already
on the email list and got an email as soon as Bash debuted.
I immediately called my mom and told her I had found
our photo booth. It was amazing! Visually and technically
speaking it was nothing like anyone else locally had to offer.
I was in love!

I quickly emailed Gracie (who I went to HS with) to
work-up a contract for Bash Booths to be at our wedding!


Meet Bash.

So far this is the background I love! Unless
they add anything navy or gold of course!

This is the innerds. The touch-screen allows
you to pick between color, black and white,
and video. With the video option guests
can leave a short little video for the bride and groom!

And of course the swag in the background
of the photo. Thinking about some navy & gold, or
burlap accents to be hung over the khaki and white background.
What do you think?

Our photo booth will be set-up out here where our cocktail
hour will be!

While we were at a Bridal Show at the Naples Zoo this weekend
I saw that Bash Booths was there and figured out
we should check out the photo booth I booked
over the internet. So we took some pictures in it!
And let me say it does not disappoint! And it shoots out a
picture after.

 We will also have our names and wedding
date at the bottom instead of the bash booths logo!

Do you love? I know I do! Can't wait to play in this on our
wedding day!

xoxo,

Little Miss Southern Love

4 comments :

Elizabeth | The Blush Magnolia said...

Such a cute photo booth! And unique from what you usually see at weddings! Love it!

Glad to have you link up again!!

Claire said...

I love your background choice- what a cute idea! Your venue is gorgeous btw!!!!

♡ Mrs. BSK {Preppy Wife Preppy Life} said...

Love this idea! This is going to be so much fun to play in on your BIG DAY! yay!

Bash Booths said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Thanks for the feature Kyndra. We can't wait for your wedding. Ash & I are coming up with some fabulous ideas for your swag!