Thursday, May 5, 2011

In God's Time.

Many of you may remember the post I wrote a few weeks ago about having
that feeling that my life was moving so slllooowww and I just wanted to
speed it up and makes things happen.
You can find this post here.
Unfortunately, I still have this feeling.
But, many exciting things are happening lately.
[KP] is graduating college this week! And will be finishing up
baseball regionals (and hopefully nationals) in a few weeks.
While driving the two hours to Lakeland a few weeks ago I heard a new song come on Highway 16 (my favorite country radio station on XM radio). This song was called...
In God's Time by Randy Houser.
I got excited just by the title and the fact that I simply love Randy Houser, he sings great old time country music. As I listened to the lyrics of this song play over the radio I was immediately covered in chill bumps and had tears streaming down my face.
THIS IS WHAT I NEEDED TO HEAR!

I find it amazing sometimes how God speaks to me in different ways every time.
This song isultimate reassurance for me that it will happen,
IF it is HIS WILL and in HIS TIME.
I can't hear this song now without being reminded of that moment & that feeling.
It was the best feeling.. like God wrapped his arms around me and said..
STOP WORRYING AND LIVE YOUR LIFE!

Here are the lyrics for this song!
It was just released on Itunes last week and it is simply fabulous.
I hope that many of the ladies who commented on my last post about experiencing these same
feelings will find comfort in these lyrics & use this song as I do when I need some encouragement.


In God's time
A million years might only be a single day
And everything He does gets done His own way
In God's time

And in God's time
You'll find that certain someone you've been praying for
And they'll be everything you dreamed of and a little more
In God's time

Oh, but no one knows
Not you or me
It might be tomorrow or it might never be
Oh, but don't lose faith
Put it in His hands
'Cause it might be that He might have a bigger plan
Than you had in mind
Miracles happen
In God's time

And in God's time
You'll finally get the chance to hold your baby girl
And all the sudden everything'll make sense in this crazy world
In God's time

Oh, but no one knows
Not you or me
It might be tomorrow or it might never be
Oh, but don't lose faith
Put it in His hands
'Cause it might be that He might have a bigger plan
Than you had in mind
Miracles happen
In God's time

And In God's time
You go to sleep and wake up with wings and learn to fly
And you finally meet your loved ones on the other side
In God's time




I hope you all are having a great day! Happy Thursday!

xoxo,

Kyndra - Littlemisssouthernlove.

9 comments :

Suze said...

firstly, happy cinco de mayo!

secondly, that is a great song!!!!

thirdly, i've always found comfort in God gives us time to endure perhaps trials to appreciate the triumphs and i've found that because we are his children, he is ALWAYS looking out for us and doing whats best for us whether we see it now or later !

Hopefully this helps too :) thank you for sharing girl!

Living Our Love Song said...

I love that song girl!

Amanda said...

Love this post, the song, and the whole message :) Happy Friday!

Seashells and Southern Belles said...

Thank you for posting those lyrics! I have been needed that reminder a lot lately, ohhh about every 5 minutes :-) I feel the same way, time is going by so quickly and I feel like nothing is happening that I'm trying to change and make happen!

Lindsey said...

Well I'm going to download that song right now. The journey He has planned for us is rather amazing, although sometimes hard to imagine. So happy for you and the journey that is waiting on you. :))

design elements said...

wondeful song...message!

Unknown said...

Hi! I just found your blog from Blonde Episodes. This is such a beautiful post! I haven't heard this song yet but what beautiful lyrics. This is something I have to remind myself of every day! As a single mother, I pray every day that I will find someone that will be here for my son and I. Again, what a beautiful post.

Jayhawk Teacher 3 said...

Thanks for posting!

Its amazing how you think you are the only one in "that boat" and really so many people are going through the same thing. Downloading it now.

You should check out my FAVORITE band:
Eli Young Band " the fight"

Unknown said...

Thank you Thank you!! I feel the same exact way. What an amazing song. Definitely blessed by this post :)