Thursday, April 19, 2012

Saturday Night Dinner Recipes

 I was feeling quite ambitious this weekend and very martha stewart-ish
so I decided I was going to conquer a few new recipes. 
I found this Lasagna Recipe here, on the Oopsey Daisy blog.
She posted this recipe a few days ago and it did not disappoint. 
The only bad thing I would say about it is most certainly not
low calorie. In our house we try and maintain a select number of
dishes on the menu during the week that are both healthy and nutritious. 
This meal was definitely good for a Saturday night splurge!

I am trying to get a few basic recipes under my belt 
before [KP] and I tie the knot. My mom and I also
made beef stew this weekend! It turned out so 
good as well. 

 The recipe is layers of noodles, cheese, red sauce and
white sauce. Yum! 

 This dessert recipe is from one of
my favorite blogs, Puttin' on the Grits 
and it's called Mississippi Mud. Find the recipe here.

This was SO good. I would definitely make 
this again. Very easy to make as well.



Enjoy!

xoxo,

Little Miss Southern Love

5 comments :

Liesl said...

Yumminess all around! :)

Janna said...

Yum! Looks great!

Amanda said...

You're makin' this girl super hungry, Kyndra! :)

Claire said...

Yummm! Please come cook for me? I have packed all of my dishes. Paper plates just don't produce any amazing meals heehee!

Katie said...

I am so excited I found your blog! I am newly engaged and my fiancé plays college baseball! Sounds like we have a lot in common :) I can't wait to keep reading!