Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Bridal Talk Tuesday: Save the Dates are out!



Linking up with Elizabeth from 
Life with Elizabeth today for Bridal Talk Tuesday..
Yes, one day late. Don't judge! Beverly from Preppy Wife
Preppy Life's wedding planning is now in full swing
with only 10 days left and we are busy bees!

I started working with the ever so fabulous Nico & Lala
for our Save the dates and we are using them for our
wedding invitations as well. They are fantastic
and I highly recommend them. They made my Save the date
visions come to life and I love what they created!

I was so excited to see this box at the front door!

 Everything Nico & Lala does oozes fantasticness (yes, just
made up that word!) Look at these adorable return address
labels!

 Perfectly packaged, of course!

I also ordered custom stamps from zazzle.com and
used one of our engagement pictures. I think they turned 
out perfect and add a special touch to the front of the envelope!


 Front of the envelopes stamped.

 Beverly & I printed all of these using the same
font on the card.

And the big reveal....
Once again I love how they turned out! I blurred out
our wedding website at the bottom because the password
is listed on the invite as well and no one likes wedding stalkers.

 I love how the front turned out. Classic and simple.
Just like I wanted.

 And the back with our wedding logo and return 
address! LOVE! 

On the way to the post office!!

Of course I still had to take mailbox shot to send to 
family and friends letting them know they are on the way!

Check out Nico & Lala for all your invitation needs and
they just started making the most adorable Ipad
covers ever! Check them out here. Think I can 
convince them to throw the nautical kelly one in?! hehe :)

Hope you enjoyed this Bridal Talk Tuesday! More wedding
updates coming up soon. Beverly gets married
in 10 days yahoooo!!! 

xoxo,

Little Miss Southern Love

15 comments :

Allyson McGuire said...

How exciting! They are SO cute!

Allyson
http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

Andrea said...

Those are soooo cute! You're going to have an absolutely beautiful wedding.

My best friend may be getting engaged soon, and I just flipped through a bridal magazine yesterday. It was so fun! Made me want to plan another wedding (as long as I get to keep my groom)!

andreaplaysdressup.blogspot.com

Arielle said...

Oh my gosh so great, LOVE how they turned out!!! And those stamps are so cute!!:)

Anonymous said...

These are simply precious!! I'm so excited for you!
-Anna
asweetsouthernmess.blogspot.com

Janna said...

Those turned out so great! I will have to send my cousin their info!

Rebecca said...

they look so pretty!

Steel Magnolia said...

Beautiful! I am loving the navy and green - one of my favorite color combos. Yay!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

They look great and such a complete package with the matching stamps and return address labels!

Allie xoxo said...

Very cute!!!

Elizabeth | The Blush Magnolia said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! And the stamps are such an adorable touch! So exciting!

Unknown said...

Those turned out PERFECT! Everything is so adorable, from the photos to the colors to the fonts!

erica said...

How exciting and adorable! xo

Amanda said...

These turned out amazing! I'm so excited for you! I love the stationary, the stamps, every last detail that you put into it! YAY!

Claire said...

Am I a weirdo that this post gave me goosebumps?? You did a FABULOUS job designing those! I love the nautical touches! And custom stamps?! I didn't even know that existed! Adding that to my (future) list!!!

Nicole-Lynn said...

How exciting! I love they way they turned out! I was flip flopping between our classic colors/starfish themed beach wedding or nautical. I love both wedding "themes" so much! :)