Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Bridal Talk Tuesday: Wedding antiquing




Linking up with Elizabeth at
today for Bridal Talk Tuesday! 

I have fallen deeply in love with antiquing while
searching for items for our wedding.
Here are a few things I picked up in TN during New Years.

Ahh.. Milk Glass. How I love thee.

 Scored these old windows for $10 each. I have big plans for
these!

These are old feed scoops.. not sure what I will do with
these yet.

 And these will be our main centerpiece.
I want them to be overflowing with flowers.
And they will be tied with navy/white striped
grosgrain ribbon.




 These are old water buckets that were used
to get water out of a well. How cute right?!
They are actually a little blue and green in
person but the photos don't show it very well.
I think these will be at the end of the aisle. Once
again stuffed full of flowers.


My stack.. I got a pretty good deal on the
wooden boxes since I bought just about every
single one they had.

I have loved finding all these amazing things!
And can't wait to see how my wedding planner
makes me visions come to life on our wedding day!

xoxo,

Little Miss Southern Love

4 comments :

Simplyheather said...

You've got some great ideas - I'm excited to see what you do with the old windows.

Amanda said...

You are going to have such an amazing wedding!

Elizabeth | The Blush Magnolia said...

I love absolutely everything you picked out! These are the touches that are going to make your wedding so unique and personal and I can already tell it is going to be absolutely gorgeous! I especially love the milk glass (we have a few milk glass accents planned as well) and the fruit boxes as centerpieces. Your centerpieces are going to be gorgeous!

Lily @ Life, Love, and Cupcakes said...

omg I can't wait to see how all of this comes together!! I love the peach crates!!