Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!



Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I am so thankful for all the lovely
ladies that read my blog and leave the 
sweetest comments. You guys sure know how
to brighten my day!

Also, I am thankful for my
amazing fiance', Daisy, 
family, and friends.

These pictures are from last Thanksgiving:



This year [KP] had to work so I am up in TN 
with my family. This is my last Thanksgiving
spent as a single lady! How crazy. Next year
we will be newlyweds and I cannot wait!

I hope everyone is having a great day
spending time with family and friends.

xoxo,
Little Miss Southern Love

8 comments :

Leslie Ann said...

How precious is your little dog! These pictures are so cute! :)

Carolina On My Mind said...

I can't believe this was my last year being "single" too! It will be here before we know it! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

3 Peanuts said...

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog the other day. You are a beautiful couple and I wish you lots of luck on your engagement, wedding and marriage.

Kim from 3 peanuts.

Rebecca said...

you & your fiance are so so cute together!
love it <3 & your pup!

natasha {schue love} said...

Awww hope you had a great Thanksgiving! So exciting you'll be married this time next year!

Miss Southern Prep said...

What precious photos! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Amanda said...

Love the pictures of you and KP as always. So weird to think that this time next year you'll be married!!! Hope you had a wonderful weekend and Thanksgiving :)

krissy rock said...

cute pictures! congrats on being engaged and your dog is so cute!
just came across your blog-great!!

follow each other?

krissykreates.blogspot.com