Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

This is my first time linking up for What I'm Loving Wednesday!
Here it goes:


Loving my new Lilly croakie in the mail just in time for the lake last weekend
and the beach this weekend.

I'm Loving the new Margaritaville Channel on XM radio! Love me some Jimmy Buffet!

Loving my sweet daisy girl and her kisses!

Loving the fact that Preppy Wife Preppy Life asked me to be a bridesmaid last week!

Isn't this SO cute? She knows how much I love tervis tumblers.

Loving these new Sperry's that I got during my recent trip to Cincinnati!

And of course- Loving [KP] as always!


Hope everyone is having a great week!

xoxo,
Little Miss Southern Love.


13 comments :

Brittany said...

I love that Southern Belle tervis tumbler!! I have been wanting one so I may have to break down and buy one!

Hailey said...

Thanks so much for following!!! I love your blog.


Cute things that you are loving this week. I actually used Tervis Tumblers to ask bridesmaids as well (I should probably do a post on that!).

Amazing Fabulous Wedding said...

What a cute will you be my bridesmaid idea!!! You are so creative.

Caitlin C. said...

CUTE tervis tumbler! I love it! And that's such a great idea. I also love your Lilly croakies, they're adorable :)

Seashells and Southern Belles said...

I love the Tervis Tumbler bridesmaid idea! You can use them again and who doesn't love them!!

Lindsey said...

Love those shoes!!!! And your little daisy is too cute!!

Brittany said...

Fabulous life you're having right now!! And isn't your dog just precious!!! Sending smiles :)

erica said...

First of all loving all your pictures. Your bathroom is gorgeous, the pup is the cutest. Not to mention love your bikini top! Very preppy chic!

xo

Ashley Slater said...

just stumbled onto your blog, it is so cute! lovin' it!

-ashley

Adventures of Newlyweds

Brittany said...

I love the tumbler!!!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

I have a little Daisy too and love her to pieces :)

♡ Mrs. BSK {Preppy Wife Preppy Life} said...

Cute pictures!!! I really like that picture of you an KP!

I am so glad you like your tumbler!!! I really couldn't be more excited for you to stand up there with me on my & mKw's big day! <3 <3 <3

Lauren said...

i LOVE margaritaville on XM radio! My boyfriend and i are seeing Jimmy in vegas in october and i cannot wait!

also, new follower...loving the blog!