Wednesday, June 8, 2011

New theme for a busy week!

What do you ladies think of my new theme?
Worked on it pretty much all night!
And.. After 3 hours I love it.
Preppy Wife Preppy Life helped me figure out how to do
a few things.

This week has been so crazy as it was the first
exams of the Summer semester.
(AKA- try remember how to study again and try to
cram as much info into your brain as possible.)
It didn't turn out too bad as I did alright
on both of my exams.

This weekend will be filled with shopping and relaxing
as [KP] will be fishing in a tournament the next few days.

I hope y'all are having a great week!
Look for more informational and interesting posts tomorrow and friday!

xoxo,
Little Miss Southern Love

11 comments :

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Love the new theme--so perfect and bright for summer!

Elizabeth | The Blush Magnolia said...

Love your new theme! So cute and summery!:)

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!

BelleinBows said...

I love it! Wish I knew how to do my own, this looks great!

Claire said...

I LOVE THIS NEW DESIGN!!!!! Soooo summery and cute! Fits your blog well :) Happy Thursday xoxo

Amanda said...

Look at you with your fantastic and bright design! Loves it ;)

Lindsey said...

love the new theme!!!

natasha {schue love} said...

Love the new look of your blog! So vibrant! Hope you're having a great weekend!

erica said...

Loving the new theme! Very cute!!!

xo

JMD said...

I love it! How did you figure out how to put the pictures on the side? New layout?

♡ Mrs. BSK {Preppy Wife Preppy Life} said...

LOVE THE NEW THEME!!!!!!
Seriously Nursing School needs to stop consuming our lives.. don't they know we need to BLOG! lol

love the pictures too!
Daisers looks absolutely presh!