Monday, June 3, 2013

Hana Professional 1" Flat Iron


I was contacted by Misikko to review the Hana 1" Flat Iron and I must say I was impressed!
First off the packaging was outstanding and there were so many goodies inside. Most of their flat irons
come with a free heat proof mat (not pictured) to place on your bathroom counter. I found this
really useful especially with my curling iron as well. 


It also came with this nice traveling case that is lined so that you can put your iron in there while it is hot and you are in a hurry. Ultimately when I straighten my hair I like to wash it then blow it dry really well and then touch up the ends. However, I decided to try the Hana without blow drying my hair when it was a little more wavy than usual and it still tackled the waves and made them straight in no time! 



If you are in the market for a new flat iron I highly recommend the Hana Professional 1".









1 comment :

Karo said...

thank you for the recommendation, I personally prefer the karmin g3, it's my favorite so far. :D